Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 32 Project 365

I took another little break from editing my last maternity session...which I hope to blog as soon as my beautiful friend gets to see it! I found an old photo that I first took when I got my new camera. It's been some time ago, but I absolutely love this photo, and I had totally forgotten about it.


This is my Rustaford Rufus....Rusty puppy or Rusty for short. He's also been call Houdini and devil dog other times. LOL. He's my doggie nephew, and I love and miss him very much. He is my BFF's dog, but he owns a little piece of my heart. He's a great snuggler....when he wants to be. 

In almost all of the photos I've taken of Rusty, he never looks at the camera. I don't know if he's being shy or he is really confused as to why I have this contraption held up to my face. It could also be the fact that when I got the camera, he happened to be my only subject on a daily basis. So I might've actually scarred him slightly. That and I make him put clothes on regularly to photo....he really despises that. So I hope you enjoy my baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment