Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 35...Project 365

So every day I drive home, I pass this one house that apparently has issues with hoodlums hitting their mailbox. And every day, there either isn't enough light to photograph it, or I don't have time to stop. However, I got lucky today. It makes me giggle a little every day I pass it. I'm not really sure the story behind it, but I'd be willing to bet that the homeowners do not find their mailbox issue as funny as I find it. But I am awarding them an A for creativity. No one likes boring old mailboxes on wooden posts. So what did this homeowner do??


They shoved a stick in it. Finished apparently with fixing the mailbox problems? It's barely hanging on in the wind. Nothing a little duct tape can't fix! That's what is wrapped around the bottom that is keeping the mailbox holding onto the piece of rebar (spelling?). My dad always told me that duct tape fixes everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment