Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 33...Project 365

I struggled today to find something to photograph. Especially considering I waited until after daylight was gone to decide what to take my daily photo of. I am definitely not good at non-daylight photos. I can't seem to grasp the white balance on fluorescent versus incandescent. It's so frustrating. That and the lighting is just never quite right for me. It explains why I love the sunshine so much.


So today, day 33, is my picture wall in my room. I absolutely adore looking at photography and taking it. But for some reason, I can't manage to fill up my own frames. It's a shame really. All those frames completely empty. Thanks to my best friend for designing and hanging all those frames for me. Lord knows I can't walk a straight line, let alone hang a bunch of picture frames straight. I am making it a priority...after all, I took the great advice from my other best friend that I need to start taking time for me. And this would be one thing I should do for myself. Photos make me happy, which is why I chose to put a photo wall up. So why not actually be able to enjoy those things? 

No comments:

Post a Comment