Thursday, January 31, 2013

Project 365...yea I'm a bit behind

For those of you that don't know, Project 365 is a photo a day project that is supposed to help people develop their skills with photography and share beautiful photos. It "technically" started January first. For those of you that may know me, you know that I am a bit of a procrastinator. And by bit I mean a ton! So I've finally started my project...on the last day of January. So here is my first photo....


I have come to love the depth of field feature. It's so cool to keep most of the photo blurry while focusing on one general point. I took this photo at my aunt's house shortly before Christmas. I'm still working on the focusing on a single point or multiple points. And I played with the color slightly. What do you all think? Is there something you suggest I do differently? 

So day 31 of Project 365 is simplicity. There's not much happening in the photo, but I still like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment